1. What is the name of the article? Where did you find it?
Jail, fine for 'up skirt' sex pictures and Peeping Toms, The advertiser
2. When was it first posted? (Date)
March 05, 2008 12:10am
3. Who wrote it?
4. Who was their audience? How do you know?
The public reading the advertiser. Because it was in the advertiser and lots of people from the public read it.
5. How long was the original article?
13 short Paragraphs
6. Have other people commented on the article?
Yes there has been 3 comments on the article
7. Are there pictures/statistics /quotations/graphs/maps/eye-witness interviews included?
No there was not
8. Why is it interesting?
Because it tells you what to look out for and to be prepared
9. Summarize the article in five dot points ensuring you cover the most important details.
Up skirting (Taking photos up woman’s skirts)
Punishment will be 2 years in jail or up to a $10,000 fine
Japan is one of the worst places for this to happen